Timing, Tarot and Manifesting
Timing in Tarot and Manifesting is an iffy, tricky, passionate-debate-inducing topic. It doesn’t have to be. It took me years to become comfortable with timing when reading Tarot and manifestations.
I remember when I was much younger I used to get frustrated when my mom would read Tarot for me and she couldn’t really give me a solid timeline for certain predictions. She would try but I knew she was not on board with the timing. Then the tables literally turned and I started reading for people, realizing how hard it is to predict timing. Let’s say it: it’s almost impossible. There are instances where the unfolding of things is so clear and on track and precise, that you can. And of course, Tarot cards are connected with time, months and seasons. But it can be problematic to try and be too precise when reading, just like it can be toxic to set a deadline on a manifestation.
Life is an ongoing divine act of creation. There are no deadlines in the spiritual real, which exists, by essence, beyond measurable time.
Facts about Timing in Tarot and Manifesting:
- if you’re stressed about the timing of your manifestation, you’re stressed about your manifestation AKA resisting it
- timing is not in your hands: manifesting is NOT your job. You set your intentions and then you allow. You don’t control the timing because you write the score but you do not orchestrate: the Universe does. The faster you accept that… the faster your manifestations can come through
- timing may change – hence why it is so tricky in Tarot predictions – based on your reactions, resistance, counter-manifestations, additional intentions and more. But that’s okay. Taking a detour or even getting lost on the way somewhere does not stop you from arriving to your destination. It works both ways though: you may have taken a shortcut and arrive way faster than planned.
Why I advise against hard Deadlines and Time Pressure:
- Deadlines are the epitome of limitedness (in time AND essence)
- Time pressure creates resistance and works against you
- Your manifestations are divine acts of creation (time is not relevant on your highest self level)
- A deadline implies that you believe there is a solid chance your manifestation will not happen (limiting belief central)
Being stressed about time is usually a sign of lack of faith, doubts and limiting beliefs. I see it happen a lot when people are trying to manifest their ex and are still heartbroken for instance. It is very hard to overcome certain limiting thoughts when the feelings are so intense. I know. I’ve been there and if you are in that position now I truly feel for you. But that is exactly the point of taking control of your life and world through manifesting and energy work (& reading). Once you can rise above the feelings by not attaching meanings and predictions to the way you feel and truly detaching from the outcome, you got the winning formula to get everything you want.
Okay but that doesn’t mean you can’t control anything. Your intentions are clear to the Universe, always know that. So if you’re manifesting a specific person, I’m not saying you need to be okay with them showing up in 35 years from now. It’s clear we’re in the present and manifest in the present (Power of Now, always).
But when you look at a date in the future, you are not in the now. When you “miss” the deadline you put for yourself you create limiting and contradicting beliefs where you affirm your manifestation is not happening (and you continue to manifest lack in the present moment).
Detach yourself from the outcome. Detach yourself from WHEN your manifestation should come to pass by simply knowing that it’s done and is therefore present in essence anyway. Stop looking for it and stop looking at the calendar and it’ll come running to you faster than you even thought possible.
What’s your experience of timing and manifesting? Leave a comment below to share your thoughts!